- Bodycote is focused on continual improvement of our quality of service and takes an active role in finding solutions to technical issues and promoting mutual business development with our customers.
- Bodycote seeks to secure service-specific arrangements with our customers which provide protection from supply disruption by leveraging Bodycote's unique facility network.
- Bodycote's global network of 188 market-focused facilities in 26 countries brings economies of scale, particularly for logistics and equipment utilisation. This makes Bodycote's processing inherently more efficient than customers' in-house operations and enhances our competitive position in the sub-contract market.
- The capital intensive nature of Bodycote's business also provides significant barriers to entry. The scope of Bodycote's network enables us to specialise more effectively than competitors at individual locations and provides comprehensive back-up for our customers.
- The global Bodycote network provides unique opportunities for the transfer of knowledge and skills, and the transfer of technology.
- With some of the best metallurgists, engineers and technicians in the industry, Bodycote is ideally placed to provide solutions for customers, whatever their market or wherever in the world they may be.
- Bodycote's scale enables continuous yet focused investment, both in the latest processes and in the most efficient and environmentally friendly equipment.